Introduction We want to build on the loyal relationship Optimal Sales Team has with its visitors and customers. Our commitment to you begins with respecting your privacy. As you choose to share your interests and preferences with us, we will be able to make your online experience with us more enjoyable and rewarding.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will be better able to reciprocate by providing you a more personalized experience over time. But, it’s your choice. And, we will protect your privacy as explained in this policy.
- If you choose, we will contact you regularly by e-mail.
- We will ask you to tell us what you like and what we should add or change. If you don’t want to participate, just tell us.
- If you request that we not contact you for marketing purposes, we will not. However, if you are interested, we may keep you informed of special offers on products and services.
- Types and Uses of Information Collected from You
- Access to Personal Information for Reviewing, Editing, and/or Removing
- Acceptance of Terms
- Contacting Us
- We may use contact information to (i) send you information about our company, and promotional material from the businesses doing business with us; (ii) contact you when necessary; (iii) share with other companies who may want to contact you; and/or (iv) send orders to you. As stated below, you may opt-out of being contacted in the future.
- We may use unique identifiers to verify your identity, for use in our record system, and for marketing purposes.
- We may use financial information to check your qualifications and bill you for products ordered and services used. When you transmit credit card information to us, the credit card information is encrypted with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
- We may use demographic and profile data to tailor your experience at our site. This data allows us to show you content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences. Aggregated demographic and profile data may also distributed to the companies doing business with us to provide them with information about our visitors.
- We may perform statistical analyses of your behaviors and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site and to inform advertisers of such information, as well as the number of visitors that have been exposed to or clicked on their advertising banners.